Do you need VISA?
The islands of GUADELOUPE are a French Archipelago of the Caribbean. For some territories it is necessary to have a VISA to stay there, even for a short period. For others, just your traditional valid passport is sufficient.
So from now on, don't hesitate to take the test and find out how to get your VISA if needed. It is with pleasure that we are waiting for your Selection in the islands of GUADELOUPE from June 29th to July 3rd 2022.
The GGCES22 ALL INCLUSIVE REGISTRATION PACKAGE ( 150$ / ~142€ per person) INCLUDE 🚌🏖️🏜️🥅⚽🎮🥊🥋🥇🥈🥉🥉:
- Accommodation 5 nights for all international delegations from June 29 to July 3, 2022 ( Departure on July 4, 2022 ), at : Hotel-Residence Le Vallon Guadeloupe, with swimming pools, near the sea, route du Moule ,Zip code : 97118 , City : Saint-François , Country : Guadeloupe Fwi
- Transport in the islands of GUADELOUPE , from the airport to the accommodation of the Hotel Domaine
- Transport from the airport to the Domaine Hotel, from the accommodation to the tournament venue, touristic visit.
- Great touristic visit , with Bus, guides, catering , on June 30th 2022
* Participation on the International eSport Cup GIGA’GAMES CANOC SERIES* on titles of their choices : [TEKKEN 7 for WOMEN – TEKKEN 7 mixt ( versus martial arts ) – JUST DANCE - FORZA HORIZON 5 ( racing cars ) – ] Efootball ( soccer games ) - WINDJAMMERS 2 ( Versus Frisbee sport ) - MARIO KART 8 deluxe or DEMON SLAYER ]
- Sandwichs, juices, water, sodas, hot lunches and dinners on both days of the eSport tournament July 1st and 02nd 2002
- Transfer to the airport for departure on July 4, 2022.
CASCADE AUX ECREVISSES
PLAGE ST FRANCOIS